— How do models prepare for Virtual Shooting?
- Share photos with the photographer of the location where you are planning to shoot
- Assign shooting to the hours that have the most daylight, the phone camera works better in daylight
- Wipe the camera before shooting, the best to use the fabric of which you wipe your sunglasses :)
- Check how much memory is available on your phone, we recommend having at least 10 gigabytes of free space on your phone.
- Think in advance about how best to install your phone, it's best to have a tripod, but if you don't have a tripod, you can use tape or books.
- After shooting, don't forget to check if the uploading of photos to CLOS Cloud is over if the photographer was shooting with the cloud. When you click on the cross in the call, you will see the process of uploading the photo